Sunday, December 11, 2011

Welcome to wild capture

This blog site integrates postings from a range of subject related blogs that I run ( with their associated Facebook pages) and published works. As a keen ornithologist , fisherman , environmental writer and photographer I thought Wild-Capture would be a good name for my integrated but related outdoor interests. I am based in Christchurch, Canterbury, in the South Island of New Zealand. Christchurch is very much the gateway to the South Island and a good base for outdoor exploration. Wild capture celebrates all that is special within the South Island and primarily Canterbury Region. I have a strong philosophy in looking in depth at what is local and getting a detailed knowledge of my regions' natural resources. So welcome to Wild capture- your feedback and comments are appreciated.

Peter Langlands
Email- langlands@xtra.co.nz
Phone 64 3 338 5373

No comments:

Post a Comment